1. Download the latest driver/kernel/firmware from:
a) The official website: www.ndslr4.com
b) Our UK server here – it is faster than the official website
2. Before copying the driver/kernel to the microSD, please format your microSD on your PC. This is to remove all the data on the memory card.
a) After inserting the microSD into the card reader, go to My Computer.
b) Right click the driver representing the microSD memory card.
c) Choose Format
d) Click Start to format the memory card
3. Unzip the file downloaded (using Winrar) on your PC
a) Unzip the driver/kernel/firmware file.
b) Winrar can be downloaded from www.download.com by searching for Winrar at the Search.
c) Open the unzipped folder. The name of the folder could vary.
d) Select and copy all the files shown below.
4. Copy the unzipped files to the microSD memory card
5. Copy your own files, including music, movies, pictures and homebrew games to the microSD memory card
6. Plug in the microSD to the R4.When inserting or changing carts on slot-1, switch off the DS, insert in the cart and then start the DS.
This R4 SDHC by www.r4sdhc.com is the latest advance in flash cartridge technology for the Nintendo DS/Lite. The R4 Card enables your DS to accept a MicroSD memory card – which in turn means on your DS you can now watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read e-books and so much more! It is the complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you could ever imagine owning for your DS console.
Compatible with DS & DS Lite
Integrated PassMe (Passcard or unnecessary flash)
Lance backup without clean patchage
Easy to use, simply drag and drop files
Compatible with micro SD different speeds, even slower.
Updated firmware possible
Control via touch screen and skin changed
No need for battery backups are saved directly on the micro SD
No loss of backup
Auto-detection of the type of backup and backup file generated automatically
Watching Live video, mp3 listening and reading txt file via Moonshell
Supports WiFi, the rumble-pack and web browser
Support Micro SD up to 32GB
1 x R4 Card (Slot-1)
1 x USB micro SD memory card readers/writers