1. Download the latest driver/kernel/firmware from:
a) The official website: www.ndslr4.com
b) Our UK server here – it is faster than the official website
2. Before copying the driver/kernel to the microSD, please format your microSD on your PC. This is to remove all the data on the memory card.
a) After inserting the microSD into the card reader, go to My Computer.
b) Right click the driver representing the microSD memory card.
c) Choose Format
d) Click Start to format the memory card
3. Unzip the file downloaded (using Winrar) on your PC
a) Unzip the driver/kernel/firmware file.
b) Winrar can be downloaded from www.download.com by searching for Winrar at the Search.
c) Open the unzipped folder. The name of the folder could vary.
d) Select and copy all the files shown below.
4. Copy the unzipped files to the microSD memory card
5. Copy your own files, including music, movies, pictures and homebrew games to the microSD memory card
6. Plug in the microSD to the R4.When inserting or changing carts on slot-1, switch off the DS, insert in the cart and then start the DS.
This R4 SDHC by www.r4sdhc.com is the latest advance in flash cartridge technology for the Nintendo DS/Lite. The R4 Card enables your DS to accept a MicroSD memory card – which in turn means on your DS you can now watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read e-books and so much more! It is the complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you could ever imagine owning for your DS console.
Compatible with DS & DS Lite
Integrated PassMe (Passcard or unnecessary flash)
Lance backup without clean patchage
Easy to use, simply drag and drop files
Compatible with micro SD different speeds, even slower.
Updated firmware possible
Control via touch screen and skin changed
No need for battery backups are saved directly on the micro SD
No loss of backup
Auto-detection of the type of backup and backup file generated automatically
Watching Live video, mp3 listening and reading txt file via Moonshell
Supports WiFi, the rumble-pack and web browser
Support Micro SD up to 32GB
1 x R4 Card (Slot-1)
1 x USB micro SD memory card readers/writers
Do you want to Uninstall Winrar?Some people have wanted to uninstall winRAR but when they follow the normal routine of going to the control panel and selecting Add / Remove programs they get a message to the effect that the file location is not known.
So how does one get around this problem and uninstall Winrar?
First – just to make sure you follow the standard procedure, try to uninstall WinRAR by either opening
• “Add/Remove programs” in the Windows “Control Panel”,
• find WinRAR and press “Change/Remove” or
• just run uninstall.exe, which is present in WinRAR folder.
If uninstall program reports that some files cannot be deleted,
• try to reboot your computer after that and remove the WinRAR folder (c:Program FilesWinRAR) manually.
• It should be removed without any problems, but if you still get some errors at this step, try to rename WinRAR folder to something like WinRAR.tmp, then reboot and delete the renamed folder in Explorer.
If WinRAR is missing in “Add/Remove programs” in “Control Panel” and uninstall.exe is missing in WinRAR folder, you can delete WinRAR folder (c:Program FilesWinRAR) manually. But open WinRAR “Settings/Integration” dialog and turn off all its options before doing that.
Why Using An Uninstaller Is So Much Better..
Ever heard of a utility called Perfect Uninstaller? This software will do an excellent job of removing unwanted programs such as being able to uninstall Winrar. Completely free to download and try out, you will also get some additional benefits:
1. You will find that it works faster than the standard removal tool that comes with Windows.
2. It will clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a certain application left over.
3. Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
4. Comes with a handy feature called Force Uninstall which will help you fast point to the folder where the application is installed and forcibly remove this pesky application installed in your system.
5. Typically when you start Windows, numerous applications are actually started up automatically causing slow Windows start up times. Perfect Uninstaller will guide you through removing anything undesired from being started up.
Why don’t you take a look at an uninstaller like this? Visit: Perfect Uninstaller
As stated at the beginning, adware is sometimes unknowingly downloaded when you download some peer-to-peer music and /or video files. But sometimes it does not end there. Malicious spyware and other bugs and viruses are the norm these days. And when a program like Winrar is downloaded, you can be sure that these opportunities are used by creators of these programs to infect your computer.
What this results in is an increasingly inefficient and slow computer and which is now bogged down by software which is tracking your every move.
So a program like Perfect Uninstaller will not only prove invaluable to you when you need to say, uninstall Winrar, but will go a far way to helping you clean up your system to give a better overall performance.
Want to uninstall Winrar? Today? Right now? Visit: Remove Winrar