Want to play “Liberty City Stories” in your PSP, but the RAR file you downloaded has protected with password? Longing for playing “Super Mario Galaxy 2” on the Wii, yet your friend has forgotten to tell you the password of his game RAR file and you can’t wait to open the file and enjoy the game? This phenomenon often happens in our daily digital life. Then how to solve those problems?
Disclaimer: The game RAR file belongs to you or you are allowed to use it, and the file was protected with password or you have forgotten the password.
A RAR archive file contains multiple files compressed into one. In order to save space as well as convenient for transportation, we used to save file with RAR, especially game files for it may hold dozens of files. Making easier for game fans to download the file, publisher always pile them into RAR file. RAR file can be password-protected so that no authorized person can access the file.
Sometimes, you purchase the file and get the password. Unfortunately, you are too careless to save it and forget game RAR file password. Or you get the game file from your friend, but he forgets to tell you the password. In those cases, the first thing we do is to ask the developer or friends to tell you the password. Nevertheless, not the world goes around with you, the developer or your friends couldn’t tell you the password immediately, while you are eager to enjoy the game. Then how to settle your urgent needs?
There are various game RAR file password remove program and Smartkey RAR Password Recovery proved to be a nice one. It supports brute-force attack, brute force with mask and dictionary attack which can restrict the search area and shorten the game RAR password recovery time. It is thrilling to enjoy games instantly rather than waiting for your password anxiously.
Some popular games for PSP, Wii in 2011
For PSP: FIFA 11, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Lord of Arcana, Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy IV Complete Colletion, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky…
For Wii: The Last Story, La Mulana, Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, de Blob2, Conduit2…
This is a site that can help you with your R4 problem!
DS fans who have heard of the R4 must have had a strong desire for it. I myself am an owner of an R4, and I know that the first few minutes of using it can be hard, especially putting games into it. There aren’t that man complications to the R4, it’s just that sometimes, the R4 doesn’t come with detailed pamphlet explaining how to put games into the R4, and this article will help with that.
Micro SD Card (Comes with R4)
USB for SD Card (Comes with R4)
Computer or Laptop with USB ports
A program that can read .rar files. Click here to take you to WinRar download.
1. Your R4 should have come with a USB with a little slot at the end of it. You must insert your Micro SD card into the little slot.
2. Connect the USB into your computer or laptop and open the contents of the USB. (You can go to Computer, then double click on the icon of the USB.)
3. Go to the internet and find a website that has NDS roms you can download. You can go to Google and type in “NDS Roms” or “Nintendo DS Roms” and you should get some good websites. I usually use Romulation, which has many NDS roms for your R4.
Alert!:You need to have Winrar installed on your computer, or else you cannot use the games you download!Go to the top of the page and click on the link that takes you to Winrar download page!
4. If you go to Romulation, then go to “Downloads” and then click on “Nintendo DS”. I recommend signing up, as guests can only download limited games, and it’s free registration!
5. In the search box, (It should be somewhere in the top right corner) type in the game you want.
6. Click on the one you want from the results and click on the yellow “Download” tab. Then, click on either US Server 1 or 2, it doesn’t matter. I recommend saving on the desktop.
7. After the download is complete, the file should look like a pile of books. If it doesn’t, then you haven’t downloaded Winrar. Right click on the file and select “Extract files Here”. A window should pop up and you can press enter. The extraction will start and a folder will appear on your desktop.
8. Go back to the window with your USB stuff and make a folder called “Games”.
9. Open the folder on the desktop and you should find the NDS file inside. Copy the icon and paste it into the “Games” Folder you made.
10. Take out your USB and you can now delete all of the stuff you downloaded, put the Micro SD card back in the R4 chip and play it on your DS! Enjoy!